Hi, I'm looking for a bride who is good looking, simple and most importantly trustworthy. A free thinker and understanding so that we can take all decision in any prospect of life all together. She should be caring to elders and lovable to young ones.
As for myself, I'm a simple living person and looking to achieve great things. Currently working with Toyota Kirloskar Motors in Mumbai, Hail from Dibrugarh,Assam. Love to travel, Music is soul, and sports is pass time. Hope to tell you more when we meet next time.
Hi, ki khobor?
I have completed my Masters in Supply Chain. Exploring new destinations, cuisines and cultures, climbing mountains are some of the joys I do for leisure. I would love to meet someone who is willing to tolerate and share my craziness :-)
- I love travelling and exploring new places. Especially if it comes to trekking/hiking. Mountains of the Himalayas are my fav destination and waking up in a tent to a view of a snow-capped mountain is my idea of a vacation.
- I LOVE FOOD. Good food drives me crazy. And keeps me quite!
- I'm a fitness enthusiast. And NO, I don't go to gym. Instead, I cycle to work, I run marathons, and I love playing football, badminton and TT.
- I'm NOT crazy or passionate about bikes, cars. I'm more of a public transport commuter.
- I love meeting and making new friends. Trust me, you'll adore my company ;-)
- I enjoy living and fulfilling my life's desires. Kind of fulfilling my bucket list thingy. Sunburn, Bungee jumping, trekking in the remotest corners of Himalayas...and yet many more to come :)
- and a HUGE Coldplay fan. And yeah, I saw them live when they were in Mumbai
A very friendly, caring and loving person. I am quiet respectful to everyone irrespective of his or her status, caste and religion, as for me in order to gain respect one must know how to give it to others.
I am a very understanding, straightforward and broadminded person... I am looking for a partner who will be a friend, willing to stand by me at every stage of my life... should be well qualified, intelligent and understanding by nature.
I am creating this profile for my younger brother. He is a Law Officer in a public sector bank. He did his BSc from Hindu College, University of Delhi and after that completed his LLB from CLC, University of Delhi.He plays guitar and loves cooking.
Our father retired as a Statistical Officer, Govt of Assam, mother a homemaker and myself a Class 1Gazetted Officer @ Govt of India.
If interested please feel free to contact.