Thank you for visiting the profile. Our daughter is currently working for a German company as an Asst Sales Manager in Mumbai. She is determined and loves to travel. If you are interested you can connect with her available in social media too.
Hi everyone. This is Amrita. Love , respect,trust and paitence are the the pillars of a stable relationship therefore I am looking for a partner who thinks alike and values the following abtracts .Though I am a working women, I m passionate about travelling and exploring different places and love restoring myself. Though I was bought up in a nuclear family i share very strong emotional attachments with my family members. I am simple, caring and enjoy cooking as much i love eating. My parents are retired and have moderate values.
My daughter has a Bachelor's degree and she is employed in Private Sector as a Manager currently based in United Arab Emirates. We come from a Middle class, Nuclear family background with Liberal values.
Hi, ki khobor?
I have completed my Masters in Supply Chain. Exploring new destinations, cuisines and cultures, climbing mountains are some of the joys I do for leisure. I would love to meet someone who is willing to tolerate and share my craziness :-)
- I love travelling and exploring new places. Especially if it comes to trekking/hiking. Mountains of the Himalayas are my fav destination and waking up in a tent to a view of a snow-capped mountain is my idea of a vacation.
- I LOVE FOOD. Good food drives me crazy. And keeps me quite!
- I'm a fitness enthusiast. And NO, I don't go to gym. Instead, I cycle to work, I run marathons, and I love playing football, badminton and TT.
- I'm NOT crazy or passionate about bikes, cars. I'm more of a public transport commuter.
- I love meeting and making new friends. Trust me, you'll adore my company ;-)
- I enjoy living and fulfilling my life's desires. Kind of fulfilling my bucket list thingy. Sunburn, Bungee jumping, trekking in the remotest corners of Himalayas...and yet many more to come :)
- and a HUGE Coldplay fan. And yeah, I saw them live when they were in Mumbai
I am looking for an understanding partner. I am down to earth, confident, smart, fun loving, and caring as well. I believe in living in the present with an eye on the future and believe in enjoying every moment of life. I am on the look out for a partner who would treat life not only as a gift but also an opportunity. I would like to meet someone like-minded, in terms of character, personality.
Am an Axomia first & an Ahom later,my roots are from Sivasagar. Basically am a leap year guy, hence you can understand how patient as a person i am. My father is a Doctor & my mother is a homemaker. I have a younger sister who is a lawyer & that she is engaged. My grandfather's home is at Naharkatia, near Duliajan & his/our Ancestral origin is from Mesagarh, Sivasagar. I did my studies from places like Dibrugarh, Vizag , Chennai & Bangalore & on account of work i have lived in places like Udalguri, Tezpur, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore.I did my BE + MBA , am now working as a supply chain & production professional, handling FMCG business for a reputed organisation. Before this role, i have worked in Buying & Merchandising functions, Operations & Productions. I believe in hard work & always like to keep up my moral standards high. I live my daily life with lots of positive energy, good people, good food & good sleep. I love to cook assamese cusines & often do take notes when i come across a new recipe. I do some weekend highway riding on my Bullet whenever some soul searching is required. I avoid complications & believe in transparency, at worklife/personal life. I am looking forward for a composed life partner with ladylike features to step into my life, thanks for stopping by my profile...!