Hi, I'm looking for a bride who is good looking, simple and most importantly trustworthy. A free thinker and understanding so that we can take all decision in any prospect of life all together. She should be caring to elders and lovable to young ones.
As for myself, I'm a simple living person and looking to achieve great things. Currently working with Toyota Kirloskar Motors in Mumbai, Hail from Dibrugarh,Assam. Love to travel, Music is soul, and sports is pass time. Hope to tell you more when we meet next time.
I am a fun loving person with Assamese origin, working as a Senior Apps developer at a US bank in pune, belonging to an army background travelled and brought up in most parts of india and currently based in pune. Love trekking, travelling , cooking,playing all kinds of outdoor and indoor sports be it be basketball, cricket etc. About my family, we are a nuclear family with younger brother in Indian Army.Family residing in sivasagar Assam
I’m good-looking, down to earth, confident person belonging to a well-respected family. I believe in living in the present but with an eye on the future and believe in enjoying every moment of my life.
Hi, ki khobor?
I have completed my Masters in Supply Chain. Exploring new destinations, cuisines and cultures, climbing mountains are some of the joys I do for leisure. I would love to meet someone who is willing to tolerate and share my craziness :-)
- I love travelling and exploring new places. Especially if it comes to trekking/hiking. Mountains of the Himalayas are my fav destination and waking up in a tent to a view of a snow-capped mountain is my idea of a vacation.
- I LOVE FOOD. Good food drives me crazy. And keeps me quite!
- I'm a fitness enthusiast. And NO, I don't go to gym. Instead, I cycle to work, I run marathons, and I love playing football, badminton and TT.
- I'm NOT crazy or passionate about bikes, cars. I'm more of a public transport commuter.
- I love meeting and making new friends. Trust me, you'll adore my company ;-)
- I enjoy living and fulfilling my life's desires. Kind of fulfilling my bucket list thingy. Sunburn, Bungee jumping, trekking in the remotest corners of Himalayas...and yet many more to come :)
- and a HUGE Coldplay fan. And yeah, I saw them live when they were in Mumbai
I am employed in LICI as a Development officer with a Bachelor's degree. I currently live in Sibsagar. I belong to a Middle class, Joint family with Liberal values. My parents are retired teachers and we are 2 brothers elder brother is a bank employee and I am the younger one.
A very friendly, caring and loving person. I am quiet respectful to everyone irrespective of his or her status, caste and religion, as for me in order to gain respect one must know how to give it to others.